Sunday, April 16, 2006

"F*&%, S$#%, I wanna shake his hand"

Interesting, the best word to describe the Half Handed Cloud show at Galaxy Hut tonight. The title of this post is a quote from the turrets lady in that crowd that I'm sure made a lot of people feel really awkward. But she was right, it would have been nice to shake the hands of these gentlemen. You can certainly see the Sufjan friendship and inspiration. The interesting comes in when the two halves of Half Handed jump from instrument to instrument and play their unique style of Christian rock with shiftful lyrics and pitch ranging joy. Its really something to see for anyone with an open mind and open ears.

I know I have been non-existant for a while, but I just started a new job and I've actually been really busy, but I'm gonna work harder to get back in the game. Here we go for a round up of a bunch of links to catch us back up.

via Discobelle
T.I. - What you Know (Rawdeluxeshit mix) (mp3)
Kornel and Sebastian Discobelle mix (mp3)
Kanye West - Mission Impossible 3 Theme (mp3)

New Pop77 mix rocks it (mp3)

Paul Devro is also killing it with music
Basement Jaxx - Romeo (Paul Devro re-edit) (mp3)
Unknown Bhangra - Bling Bling (mp3)
Unknown Bhangra - XXXplosive Blunts (mp3)


More rock to come soon, for now though, dance.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home