Monday, March 13, 2006

















Headphones For Shoes...

So I didnt really know what to expect when I got my first, by email request to check out a band. I must say I am quite impressed. From an email commenting on a post I did about the Islands, an ex-Unicorns group that rocks, I was informaed about their label-mates, The Lovely Feathers. These Canadians have produced a melodic journey into rock music makes you want to bow your head and dance as if you just became part of an epic adventure ayou need a song to exit with as you head out on the road. Check it,

The Lovely Feathers - In The Valley (m4a)

Hear more on their MySpace page.

I also have a new release from The Stills who's new album wont be out until May of 06.

The Stills - In the Beginning (mp3)

I came across an album that came out a while back called Motown Remixed. A lot of well known DJ's got together and took some old Motown classics and added their own new age, mostly hip hop feel. My favorites would have to be ABC, War, Heat Wave, I Want You Back, and this Smokey Robinson & The Miracles classic...

'Tears Of A Clown (Hotsnax Remix)' (mp3) via Nuclear Beef

For more motown awesomeness, check out DJ Z-trip

DJZ-Trip - Motown Breakdown (part1) (mp3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home