Tuesday, March 21, 2006


















My Body is Angry, My Feet Disagree... The Go! Team Live

So, my body felt horrible, I had strep throat, my legs and back were in pain, but I would not miss this show. Here is a little discussion that went on.

Body: I don't remember getting into a car crash.
Feet: Is the Go! Team seriously even better live that we could have ever imagined?
Body: Lets go home.
Feet: I'm not leaving the best show I've seen this year, and we will not begin to dance.

Jokes aside, you must go see The Go! Team live if you have any chance at all. An eclectic group of musicians who move from instrument to instrument as much as they do from one side of the stage to the next. With crowd participating sing alongs and insane old school recorder usage, this was one of the most thought and dance provoking shows I have ever seen. The played at least 4-5 songs that haven't been released yet, and I am happy to say, we all have a lot to look forward to. The lead singer and rapper Ninja was just as excited to be there as the fans. One of the newest songs even gave me a Bmore feel which her rapping and the rest of the UK band killing it behind her. They are seriously the perfect example of a team. The beauty of the drummer Chi's voice when she slowed it down a bit and went solo was enough to crumble any man. If you want to go to a show where you can let loose and have the time of your life, The Go! Team is the live show for you. Go forth and they will make you dance.

The Go! Team - Junior Kickstart (mp3)
The Go! Team - We Listen Everyday (mp3)

New Update:
Here are some extra Live mp3s courtesy of m3 online blog... You have to check out this blog, its got lots of exclusives and great reviews.

1. "Huddle Formation" (Live @ KCRW)
2. "Junior Kickstart" (Live @ WERS)
3. "Bottle Rocket" (Live @ KEXP)
4. "We Just Won't Be Defeated" (Live @ KCRW)
5. "Lady Flash" (Live @ KEXP)
6. "The Ice Storm" (Live @ KCRW)
7. "Huddle Flash" - Kevin Shields vs. The Go! Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home