Thursday, January 26, 2006

















Bis repetita placent - The things that please are those that are asked for again and again. (Horace)

Well as I send this off I am taking a break from the beaches of Ecuador and the sun and water that is blessed by the equator. I hope you enjoyed Chapter One (seeing 150+ downloads makes it all worth it, thank you) and are ready for a quick following Chapter Two. Once again, tell your friends, play it loud, leave some feedback. Yes, you are social networking, it is a crazy concept, but it is here. Back to the beach for me for a few more days here in paradise.

Important Note- I promise that the next mixes will be ¨mixed¨ much much better. I will have new equipment and have a much clearer grasp on what I want to do. These first two are just to introduce you to me and my style of music. Be ready for the world.

CLICK HERE FOR CHAPTER TWO (mp3)

1. Stay Fly (mad decent remix, diplo) - Three Six Mafia
2. Shake [Remix][Mix] - Pitbull ft. Elephant Man and Ying Yang Twins
3. Oh Yes - Juelz Santana
4. Willie Dance - Elephant Man
5. Funk da Esfiha - Bonde De Role
6. Tippin Toxic (Mike Jones & Paul Wall Vs. Britney Spears) - Hollertronix
7. Helicoptor (diplo mix) - Bloc Party
8. Frequenztraeger - Brutal Machines
9. Way More [Remix]/Bucky Done Gun [Acapella] - M.I.A/Diplo

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this mix....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home