Monday, March 06, 2006

Dropping elbo.ws for a night


So, I obviously had a day full of downloading and I dont even know where to begin. First i will get the "which one doesnt belong" dowload out of the way... here is a good little mix by DJ Wonder, I saw him on tour DJing with Dizzee Rascal a few years back and he destroys it live...

-25 min Grime mix (zip file) Mixed by DJ Wonder

Islands will make you remember how much fun you had with The Unicorns, some of them being with islands now.

-Islands - Swans (Life After Death) (mp3)
-Islands - Rough Gem (mp3)
-Islands - Tsuxiit (mp3) via See You In The Pit
-Islands - Where There's a Will There's a Whalebone (mp3)

Islands' official site

Mylo will make you dance. Welcome Scotland. and make pitchfork say, "Mylo is like a dance-music Ramones"

-Mylo - Need You Tonite (mp3)
-Mylo - Muscle Cars (mp3)
-Mylo - Drop The Pressure (mp3)
-Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll (mp3)

via Rock 'n' roll star

Arcitc Monkeys will make you think, "wow, this is really fun stuff, everyone is right." Welcome UK.

Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum(mp3)
Arctic Monkeys - Scummy(mp3)
Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales Of San Francisco (mp3)
Arctic Monkeys - From The Ritz To The Rubble (mp3)
Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes (mp3)

via Wiredset

Band of Horses will make you think... "it is fate that my phone gave my a random unexplainable event reminder that simply said 'horse' so that I would download this music that makes me want to sit on a hill covered in green grass for the rest of my life"

Band of Horses:

New Demos

01. Wicked Gil
02. I lost my dingle on the red line...

Demos

01. Funeral
02. Bass Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home