Monday, February 13, 2006

















I'm the King of New York

I guess I should call this my Ode to Lemon-Red blog because I have some awesome stuff that I found from his site. The first is an MP3 that I fell in love with the minute I heard who it was, and what he sampled. Juelz Santana, and "King of New York" from the musical Newsies. I confess I really like a lot of musicals, and this one is seriously my favorite, hence, the song is awesome.

Juelz Santana - “King of NY” (mp3)

Next is to inform you about the Lemon-Red Mix Series for February. It is none other than the godlike DJs of The Rub. These three certianly have their own styles, but with their powers combined, they put together one of the best shows on earth. I will have some more info coming directly from these guys on my next post that I'm really excited about. For now, check out these mixes.

DJ Eleven's Lemon-Red Mix (mp3) [tracklist]
Cosmo Baker's Lemon-Red Mix (mp3) [tracklist]
DJ Ayres' Lemon-Red Mix (mp3) [tracklist]

The last of the downloads I was ripping my hair out because I couldnt download them while I was in Ecuador comes from Pop77.com. I saw the tracklisting and was floored. Check it out, and repeat every couple weeks.

P77_043 Mix (mp3)


P.S. I still need somewhere to live in Washington DC, if you need a roommate, email me. Come on, I can advertise on my own site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home