Tuesday, January 10, 2006





Welcome to the Oh! Six... NYC Style

It was a 12 hour train ride from North Carolina that led to an amazing trip. Shouts to Streets, Nugget, and Stretch for an awesome time. We went to two awesome parties/shows that you must try and catch before you die.

For the New Years Eve Eve party we went to The MotherFucker Party at Avalon, an old cathedral. The Juan Maclean played and were absolutely heart stopping. Can't really link to it, but visit the site and check out the radios, its electronic/intrumental/awesome/dnb/synth/rock/amazing.

The second pic is from New Years Eve at The Rub Party in Brooklyn's Southpaw. If you are ever going to the City, plan your trip around one of their shows. I guarantee some of the greatest music you have ever heard and a dance party that will make you dance like it was the last night of your life.

As for some mixes and sounds to keep your feet busy...

For your grime fix, head over to Hostile Airwaves and go to the download section and get the mix "True Grime" (mp3), and as many of the grime episodes as you can. This is some of the freshest grime you will hear.

For a great Reggaeton fix, check out DJayRAGE, particularly his Reggaeton Mix (mp3).

I love oldies music, and oldies music mash-ups even more. Here is a great Temptations Vs. Sean Paul mix from Cosmo Baker of The Rub: Temptations - Papa Was a Rolling Stone (mp3).



REMEMBER!!! WHEN DOWNLOADING MP3S... RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE "SAVE TARGET AS". This will allow you to keep it forever. Enjoy the party.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found this site by doing a google search for myself, DJayRage. Thanks for telling people about me and my Reggaeton mix, I just erased ALL of my mixes off my website. I tend to do that at the start of every new year. I'm not sure if I will offer new mixes for download, or just focus on my Podcast Mixshow (you can find the link for it at www.djayrage.com).
My Podcast is basically my mixes so there isn't much difference there.
Anyway if you have any comments, suggestions or just would like to say hello, feel free to email me at djayrage@aol.com
Once again thanks for the support and take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home