Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ancient Greek Hospitality = T&B Mix
















Odd title, yes. I do enjoy however the respect and hospitality the Ancient Greeks would bestow upon travelers and guests and look openly to it in current time. Zeus would have it no other way. Hence, I would just like to comment on how I have had great experiences with contacting DJs for information on just about everything. Ayres has hooked me up with getting tickets to their New years Eve show, which was ridiculous, Devro has commented on his sick bangkok shirt, all of the Rub and Catchdubs answering questions about their equipment and what not, and most recently Mathhead in identifying a song from one of his mixes. Thanks.

My best hospitality can come in the form of getting some words out for Mathhead and Trouble and Bass, the group behind the mix I recently said was absolutely amazing, here.

1. New mix coming out for a clothing company Mishka, so keep your ears open for that.
Mathhead - Trouble&Bass Mix 3 (mp3) ... full of old school, grime, dnb, hip hop, electo

post script... the track I had asked about starts at minute 14:14
its called Hench, by Dexplicit... I havent been able to get it myself, but if anyone cane help me out it would be extremely appreciated. Just shoot me an email.

2. Trouble&Bass is about to start a monthly party in Brooklyn that is garenteed to be outrageous. Expect to see me there eventually when I make a China Bus trip up to NYC.
info:
COMING SEPTEMBER 2ND...
Trouble & Bass party at Boogaloo!!!
168 Marcy Ave
Drop the Lime, Zack Shadetek, Mathhead,
Passions and Curses!!!!!!

3. They have two new members worth checking out for sure.
http://www.myspace.com/limitlesspassion
http://www.myspace.com/cursesareforever

As for some more music... If you like Girl Talk, you are going to want to get your hands on this DJ rndm mix tape that he has released for everyone. Its full of back to back songs much like Girl Talk.

DJ rndm - this is rndm (zip)

In closing, if you ever have comments or questions, hostpitality, or anything, feel free to comment or email me. out.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If...Visit Our Web Site at http://buildhouse4u.com/ If You are Looking forr advice on build my own house.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home